The total number of units in Willow Woods is 144. Out of this, 100 are section 8 assisted living units. On an inspection of the property worth, Willow Woods has scored 3.9 out of 5, rendering it as an average housing area. The average rent for a one-bedroom housing is normally $595, which is much expensive as compared to other neighboring areas. However, if you are keen on looking, you can also find rooms at a slightly cheaper cost. Since half the area is under section 8, the rent should depend on your income.
A majority of the population in Willow Woods uses personal vehicles for day to day transportation. Almost 86 % of the population drives to work via cars. The remaining 14 % who have workplaces within walkable distances normally spend around 18 minutes every day getting to and from work. Most of the families have two cars. So if you are going to move into Willow Woods, you should expect to own a personal vehicle or include the cost of one into your overall budget. Transportation here is surely going to be difficult if you don’t have a car.
Almost 50 % of the total population is made up of low-income groups, implying an annual income of less than $25,000. You will not find many favorable and well-paid jobs in and around this area, which accounts for the low income of the neighborhood. This has also led in the negligence of basic amenities like schools and other public programs which are underfunded and in poor condition. Although the neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful, it is not at all recommendable if you are basically looking for jobs.